This MS Office intermediate course is designed for individuals who have basic knowledge of MS Office tools and want to develop their skills for office and academic work at schools/universities. The course will cover all intermediate to advanced level features of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook, as well as their counterpart Google Apps. Participants will learn how to create format documents, spreadsheets, and presentations. The course will cover practical “tips and tricks” to enhance efficiency and productivity when working with these apps. By the end of this highly practical and hands-on course, participants will have gained the ability and knowledge to apply to various tasks, which can improve their employability and academic performance.
Students who complete this course will be able to:
- Enhance efficiency and productivity when using MS Office and Google Apps.
- Improve their employability and/or academic performance.
- Take Certification exams with MS to obtain MOS and other certificates (exams not included in the course).
- Enhance their computer proficiency.
- Incorporate technology into their everyday work
Preliminary Schedule of Topics
Google Apps + Outlook
Liberal Arts & Science Building
No Slots available.
0 km away